|Iguaçu Falls Border Brazil-Argentina-Paraguay|
- All major Brazilian gateway airports have arrivals duty free shopping facilities in the baggage area.
- The duty free cigarette allowance into Brazil is 200 or 10 packs of 20.
- You are allowed to buy up to 12 litre bottles of spirits on arrival as part of your enhanced duty free allowance.
- The import of watches, mobile phones and computers is restricted.
- Food products cannot generally be imported into Brazil.
- You can go online and find the prices and products at the duty free pre-order websites for Brazilian airport stores.
- All prices in Brazilian airport duty free shops are based on US$ Dollars, not local currencies.
- You can pay in other currencies, but the exchange rate is US Dollar based.
- If you are travelling on to other countries by road from Brazil, there are many Duty Free border stores located in Argentina, Uruguay or Paraguay.
|Shopping for booze at the border with Brazil|
For any other information, just check before you fly at our site duty free on arrival.